To check if you are a resident of the 73rd district, please visit openstates.org/find_your_legislator.

If you live in the 73rd District and need assistance with a state agency, have another issue that you believe Delegate Rodman's office can help with, or want to propose legislation for the next General Assembly Session, please email deldrodman@house.virginia.gov or call 804-698-1073.

If you would like to invite Del. Rodman to an event or request a meeting, please visit bit.ly/RodmanSchedule.

To learn about how Del. Rodman represented you in the 2019 General Assembly, you can read her newsletters here.

State Resources: I can help you connect with state agencies and be your advocate! Please contact my office if you have a specific issue that needs to be solved. Below are some links to help you engage with our government.

Check wait times at the DMV

Find out if you are eligible for expanded healthcare coverage

Information about the House Page Program

Visiting the Capitol

Legislative Information System

Code of Virginia

State Budget

Local Resources:

Henrico Police Non-Emergency Number: 804-501-5000

Henrico County Circuit Court

Henrico DPW Service Requests

Pothole repair request form

Road work requests

Library Hours

Federal Resources: When you need to connect with the federal government, please contact one of the offices listed below. Our federal representatives can help you with things like social security payments, buying health insurance on the marketplace, an immigration issue, renewing your passport, or making reservations for tours of the Capitol or the White House.

Tim Kaine

Mark Warner

Abigail Spanberger

Contact us


P.O. Box 17278
Henrico, VA 23226